Expand your business to Canada, we got your back
Expanding your business to Canada's market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the country's laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|Currency||Canadian dollar CAD|
|VAT rates||GST 5 %|
|Kilometer allowance||CAD 0.59 / km|
|Daily allowance||No set rates.|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General ledger, Travel claims/ credit card expenses
- Group consolidation and reporting, with NetSuite as a business platform
- With the local partner: Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, Tax returns
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Our MSI Global Partner in Canada is Hogg, Shain & Scheck Professional Corporation. It is a boutique professional accounting firm with over 46 years of experience providing audit, tax, and advisory services to entrepreneurs, corporations, and charities & not-for-profit organizations in the Greater Toronto Area and across southern Ontario.