Expand your business to Denmark, we got your back
Expanding your business to Denmarks's market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the country's laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|Currency||Danish crown DKK|
|VAT rate||25 %|
|Kilometer allowance||DKK 3.44 / km|
|Daily allowance||DKK 531 (subsistence allowance) + DKK 228 (accommodation allowance)|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General ledger, Travel claims/ credit card expenses
- Group Consolidation and Reporting using NetSuite as a business platform
- With the local partner: Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, tax returns, local platform
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Our MSI Global partner in Denmark is Piaster Revisorerne. Piaster is a State Authorized Public Accounting firm, who provides a wide range of financial services to international clients.