Expand your business to Germany, we got your back
Expanding your business to Germany's market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the country's laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|VAT rate||19 %, 7 %|
|Kilometer allowance||0.30 € / km|
|Daily allowance||28 €|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Accounts Payable, travel claims/ credit card claims
- Group Consolidation and Reporting with co-ordination inhouse or Greenstep
- NetSuite Platform implementation and development
- With a local partner: Accounts receivable, General ledger, Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, Tax returns
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Our MSI Global Partner in Germany is ADKL, which is one of the founding members of the MSI Global Alliance. 130 specialists work at ADKL, and it offers services in auditing and valuation, legal consultation, and tax advice. It has six offices in Germany and operates worldwide.