Expand your business to Norway, we got your back
Expanding your business to Norway's market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the country's laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|Currency||Norwegian krone NOK|
|VAT rate||25 %, 12 % / 15 %|
|Kilometer allowance||NOK 3.50 / km|
|Daily allowance||NOK 400 or NOK 200|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General ledger, travel claims/ credit card expenses
- NetSuite Platform: Implementation and development
- Group Consolidation and Reporting
- With a local partner: Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, Tax return
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Greenstep's MSI Global partner in Norway is Athene Group. It aims to be digital and personal and its goal is to give its customers more value than expected. Most clients are referred by other clients, auditors, or other contacts. The company offers operational services, Interim services, HR Services, and ERP Services