Expand your business to the UK, we got your back
Expanding your business to the UK's market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the country's laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|Currency||Pound sterling GBP|
|VAT rate||20 %, 5 %, 0 %|
|Mileage allowance||GBP 0.45 / mile|
|Scale Rate Payment||GBP 5, GBP 10 or GBP 25|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General ledger, Travel claims/ credit card expenses
- Group Consolidation and Reporting using NetSuite as a business platform
- With the local partner: Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, tax returns
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Our MSI Global Partner in the UK is haysmacintyre. It is an award-winning firm of chartered accountants and tax advisors, with 38 partners and over 300 staff, providing advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner-managed businesses, charities, and not-for-profit organizations across the UK and internationally.