Expand your business to the US, we got your back
Expanding your business to the USA market requires a lot of coordination, resources, and knowledge of the state laws and regulations. Having a partner that can scale with you and support is crucial, and we are at your help to minimize the risk of trial and error. Greenstep can support you from California to New York and in every state in between them.
Greenstep is part of the MSI Global Network, which ensures that you will have a partner with the necessary local knowledge by your side in the target country as well.
|Currency||United States dollar USD|
|VAT rate||No national VAT rate, fixed on the state level|
|Mileage allowance||USD 0.56 / mile|
|Per diem||The standard rate is USD 151, but the exact rate depends on the county & date of the travel.|
What we can do for you
- Centralized processes: Accounts Payable, travel claims/ credit card expenses
- NetSuite Platform: Implementation and development
- Group Consolidation and Reporting
- With a local partner: Accounts Receivable, General ledger, Payroll, Statutory reporting, VAT, Tax return
All global solutions are tailor-made - book an appointment with us to discuss more on the possibilities for your company!
The mistakes we can help you avoid
- Not being aware of all the differences in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Growing too quickly without having sufficient processes in place.
- Expanding your business without a global partner as support.
The best way to learn is through experience - if you don't have it yet, have a partner that does!
We'll connect you to the right partner
Greenstep's MSI Global partner in the USA is Squire, located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Squire provides services US-wide in outsourced accounting, payroll, U.S. federal income tax, and sales tax services. Squire’s accounting and tax teams have over 40 years of experience assisting clients in structuring their U.S. and foreign operations in a tax-efficient manner, claim all the tax benefits available to the client’s sector/ industry, manage global reporting requirements, and minimize the client’s global effective tax rates. In addition, Squire has a large network of legal, HR, and banking service providers to complement the partnership.