Sustainability in the current world is a cornerstone of the long-term success of any company. It is an integral part of the corporate strategy, planning and performance measurements of today’s frontrunner companies. Companies that excel in corporate responsibility can turn it into their competitive advantage. This will help them to improve their financial performance and reputation as well as increase the ability to hire the best talent.
Watch the recording of our event with inspiring speeches about Sustainability in Business:
- Opening / Tore Teir (1:40)
- Accelerating Sustainability - Moving from Promise to Performance / Nebahat Albayrak (6:50)
- Sustainability – the Cornerstone when building Corporate Reputation / Arja Suominen (26:10)
- Greenstep’s activities in the Sustainability Field / Ella Tanskanen (52:50)
- Role of the Board of Directors in the Corporate Sustainability work / Anssi Vanjoki (1:00:00)
- Chat Q&A and closing (1:22:45)
Guest speakers at the event:
Nebahat Albayrak is a Senior Vice President (Corporate Affairs, Safety and Sustainability) and Member of Fortum Executive Management at Fortum. Her unique combination of diplomacy and willpower has led to sustainable solutions in critical areas. During most of her career she has worked in international environments, always leveraging the diversity of cultures and people to drive performance and outcomes.
Arja Suominen is a far-reaching strategic thinker and seasoned communications and sustainability leader. Her previous career includes decades of executive experience in Finnair and Nokia. Arja strongly believes that communications and sustainability are the key activities when driving change and building sustainable future of any company. She is currently dedicating her time on mentoring, coaching and consulting.
Anssi Vanjoki is a visionary and seasoned executive with 45 years experience in global companies and academia. He is currently Individual Multicontributor. Anssi has served as chair and board member in several multinational public companies in Finland and abroad. He has also served as chair and board member in family and SME companies and chair and anchor investor in a number of successful and failed start ups.
Greenstep helps thousands of companies in the Nordics and in Estonia grow through clarity. Our team of 400+ experts:
- takes care of and automates our clients’ accounting and payroll
- jumps in to their daily operations as interim or part time CFOs and HR Managers
- implements business analytics and backbone ERP software to support their global ambitions.
We operate through 10 own offices in Finland, Sweden and Estonia, and 100+ MSI Global Alliance partners.