In this event, we will discuss how the EU sustainability regulations will affect supply chain management and how an organization, whether it is big or small, can prioritize its sustainability efforts. Sign up now with the form below!
As procurement and sustainability teams alike are reeling from over a year of ‘stop & restart’ pandemic, the practice of Sustainable Procurement has endured and expanded as a key strategy for rebuilding better and more resilient supply chains. In this session, we will offer insights and practitioner perspectives on how leaders are finding new tools for sustainable procurement.
Join the session with participation of EcoVadis gathering competencies and experiences in sustainability. Sustainability is and has for a long time been high on the agenda for most organizations. Regulations including Taxonomy, are driving this change forward.
We will share and discuss;
- What measures are procurement functions taking to visualize sustainability efforts?
- How can procurement integrate sustainability KPIs/metrics/dashboards into operations?
- In what ways are corporates collaborating with suppliers to ensure clauses are complied with?
New taxonomy regulation - for the clearer supply chain reporting
- Regulation is about the change - What new will taxonomy and other new directives bring?
- Lawmakers and investors will have more expectations towards sustainability
- Sustainability is not just a one-man band - How can an organization control the whole life-cycle?
- Are your components responsible? What are the ways of supply chain examination for smaller companies?
- Sustainable supply chain reporting
- Who: Pirjo Virtanen (Greenstep) & Martyna Wojciechowsk (EcoVadis)
- What: Webinar: Responsible Supply Chain
- When: Wed 26th of January 10AM UTC+2 (Helsinki Time)
- Where: Through MS Teams Webinar (Link to join will be sent personally)
- Why: Because sustainability is the way forward.
Pirjo Virtanen (PhD, Tech) works as a Senior Manager, Sustainability in Greenstep. Prior to joining Greenstep, Pirjo was Former VP Sustainability at Metso Outotec. She has achieved top-of-the-class results in managing ESG, especially climate action, sustainable business development, Health & Safety, risk management and responsible supply chain.
Martyna Wojciechowska works with Sustainable Procurement Strategy in EcoVadis. Her expertise include Supply Chain Sustainability and ESG Ratings. She also helps Nordic companies with sustainability assessments programs.
The webinar is free of charge.
Sign up here:
Greenstep helps thousands of companies in Europe to grow through clarity. Our team of 500+ experts:
- Takes care of and automates our clients’ accounting and payroll
- Jumps into their daily operations as interim or part-time CFOs and HR Managers
- Finds new financing or owners when necessary
- Implements business analytics and backbone ERP software to support their global ambitions
- Helps them build a more sustainable and educated future
We are located in Sweden, Finland and Estonia and have the support of our 100+ partners worldwide via the MSI Global Alliance network.