Greenstep's experienced experts will be happy to help your company with listing arrangements
The best of the companies apply to the stock exchange. Listing on the stock exchange opens up the possibility of raising new capital to finance growth and develop operations.
Preparing a company for listing is a challenging and time-consuming process. The financial management of a listed company must be prepared for a number of recent events, obligations and schedules. We will be happy to help your company prepare for the IPO.
During the listing process, basic financial management processes are developed and built to make the company eligible for listing. For example, we help in the following areas:
- Development of corporate governance
- Development and organization of risk management processes
- Bringing financial reporting and disclosure to the level required of listed companies
- Designing the organization and resourcing of financial management to suit a public company
- Assists in the transition to reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)