Do you need a competent and practical interpreter for the application of international accounting standards (IFRS)?
Greenstep's IFRS services are based on knowledge of your company, your needs and the reporting system in use. By knowing the origin of the data and its purpose, we can help apply the relevant IFRS guidance in the company's financial reporting. Our mission is to keep ourselves up to date also on the ever-changing IFRS regulations.
In order to serve our customers at the right time with a proactive approach, our IFRS services prepare for changes in advance. It is important to understand how to consider the future IFRS changes in business operations, for example, when preparing contracts. With the experience of our experts, we can identify the relevant information as well as disregard the irrelevant information. In addition, we know the hierarchy of regulations and their interrelationship. In our IFRS services, we also ensure that your company's reporting systems generate the required information in accordance with IFRS. If necessary, we will be able to strengthen the operation of your reporting systems with improvement proposals.
Greenstep's experts have years of experience in IFRS accounting. Over the years, we have made several IFRS conversions for our clients. In addition, our experts have been assisting public companies with e.g. IFRS interpretations, reporting and disclosures. We are also happy to help companies comply with requirements when listing as a public company.
Our services include the following:
- Review and implementation of changes in individual standards
- Accuracy of IFRS related information generated by reporting systems
- IFRS transitions e.g. when listing as a public company
- IFRS regulations for investment firms
- Assistance to IFRS adopters when preparing financial statements
- Performing and documenting impairment tests in accordance with IAS 36, Impairment of Assets
- Weighted average cost of capital (WACC) calculations including documentation
- Purchase Price Allocation accounting in accordance with IFRS 3, Business Combinations
- Training on IFRS standards