HR Services tailored to your needs
Our expert can work as a full-time or part-time HR consultant to help with both operational and strategic HR matters. Depending on the customer’s needs, the hours can vary from only a few hours per week to two days per week, for example. With Interim HR service, the consultant temporarily takes care of HR operations in a company for example for projects and family leave covers.
In order to gain better understanding of the current state of the HR operations we start the cooperation with a Kick Off Workshop. In the workshop our consultant and the customer develop a prioritized road map with a plan for the suggested improvements. The road map will also be used as a basis for a more detailed annual HR timetable. Our HR consultants will ensure that all the actions needed and agreed in the annual HR timetable will be carried out in due time and suggest improvements when needed.
Examples of our HR Services:
Statutory and operational HR, such as:
- Handling the employment life cycle, all related HR matters, tasks and documents
- Employee well-being, occupational health and safety
- Making an employee handbook
- Employment related matters and support for managers
- Cooperation procedures
Strategic HR and developing culture, such as:
- Resourcing and recruitment process creation, check-up and development
- Induction process and competence development
- Flexible and agile target setting and development discussions
- Key metrics, statistics and reporting
- Planning and implementation of measuring employee experience
- Internal communication
- Developing culture
Our HR consultant supports both top and line management in all HR related matters. The appointed consultant will help to achieve clarity within the company, create shared practices, and facilitate HR management and leadership in the organisation. HR consultant also offers support for employees in employment and work community related matters.
HR management and leadership requires time and expertise and our HR professionals will take the required actions and measures cost-effectively. Our HR consultants are experienced change leaders, which is the essence of today’s HR management – continuous change is part of our everyday work, especially in growth companies.
Benefits for the customer:
- Taking care of HR matters in a clear and efficient manner enables growth
- The customer can have an HR professional based on their needs, cost-effectively
- Flexible support for change – our HR consultants are experienced change leaders with a strong HR expertise
- Having HR consultant releases management resources to focus on business areas and development
- The customer can be sure that all statutory matters are taken care of correctly and in due time
- Customer will have modern HR practices and process and experience facilitator in creating and maintaining excellent employee experience and employer brand