The HR Kick Off Workshop is a great opportunity for a small or medium-sized company to get quickly and easily an overview of all HR matters and the leadership status in the company and to get development plans for the future.
Based on the workshop the customer will get a prioritized target plan for all HR matters. The workshop is facilitated by a senior HR specialist, who will ensure active discussions about important HR issues and will write a summary with clear next steps. The set-up is focused on real dialogues to ensure that the participants engage in the whole process. This method has been really appreciated by executives.
In Kick Off Workshops, we have often experienced enlightenment by realizing together that we have already done quite the right in HR matters. From here, all that is needed now is to invest in new things or develop existing practices even better. Through the Kick Off Workshop, we structure what all HR is, what we have already done, and where we could still develop.
-Sirpa Ontronen, Senior HR Consultant
HR Kick Off Workshop content:
- A short insight of the customer’s current situation from a business and personnel view
- Creating together a model of the customer’s current leadership model (decision making and communication)
- Discussing together the current status of HR, what it includes, what has been done, how and by whom and what is the target for the future
- Going through the legal check-up based on the customers in advance provided material. Discussion on the topics – what has been done and what should be focused on and what strategic links there are between the legal issues and business
- A prioritized development plan for all HR matters and leadership
Benefits of the workshop:
- A coherent understanding of the current situation and the target for all HR matters and leadership
- Engagement to the common goals
A general view on customer's legal responsibilities and compliance
- Our HR specialist gives a clear picture of all HR matters – current status, what can be done and what will be done and by whom
- The result of the workshop will be a prioritized and scheduled development plan (road map) for all HR matters