HR Services tailored to your needs
The client gets an appointed HR consultant whose responsible for HR matters to the desired extent and flexibly part-time according to their own needs. Our HR consultants are experienced HR professionals and accustomed to finding HR priorities quickly and focusing on what is relevant to the client’s business. The customer also receives more than just one expert in HR expertise through us. The entire HR services team and of course the entire Grenestep team is available to resolve a variety of issues. Answers and operating models, as well as best practices, can be found to be shared and spared quickly and agilely.
Our HR consultants help the client to the desired extent, according to the client's needs in both operational and strategic HR management and administration matters. We will start cooperating and getting to know the client company with a joint HR Kick-Off Workshop, where we will create an overall picture of the current situation and jointly build a prioritized development plan for HR. Based on the roadmap, a more accurate HR annual schedule will be built to meet the customer's needs. Our HR experts ensure that all necessary and jointly agreed matters following the annual schedule are handled professionally and on time. HR experts will also propose changes and areas for development if necessary.
Examples of our HR Services:
Statutory and operational HR, such as:
- Handling the employment life cycle, all related HR matters, tasks and documents
- Employee well-being, occupational health and safety
- Making an employee handbook
- Employment-related matters and support for managers
- Cooperation procedures
Strategic HR and developing culture, such as:
- Resourcing and recruitment process creation, check-up and development
- Induction process and competence development
- Flexible and agile target setting and development discussions
- Key metrics, statistics and reporting
- Planning and implementation of measuring employee experience
- Internal communication
- Developing culture
Our HR consultant supports both top and line management in all HR-related matters. The appointed consultant will help to achieve clarity within the company, create shared practices, and facilitate HR management and leadership in the organization. HR consultant also offers support for employees in employment and work community-related matters.
HR management and leadership requires time and expertise and our HR professionals will take the required actions and measures cost-effectively. Our HR consultants are experienced change leaders, which is the essence of today’s HR management – continuous change is part of our everyday work, especially in growth companies.
Benefits for the customer:
- Taking care of HR matters in a clear and efficient manner enables growth
- The customer can have an HR professional based on their needs, cost-effectively
- Flexible support for change – our HR consultants are experienced change leaders with a strong HR expertise
- Having an HR consultant releases management resources to focus on business areas and development
- The customer can be sure that all statutory matters are taken care of correctly and in due time
- Customer will have modern HR practices and process and experienced facilitator in creating and maintaining excellent employee experience and employer brand