The Soft landing on Sustainability -workshop is an inspiring and practical start to sustainability work. As a result of the workshop, a sustainability roadmap will be built for the customer's needs.
The Soft landing on Sustainability -workshop is designed as an entity that meets the customer's needs. Based on the discussions and preliminary material, Greenstep's experts map the current state of the customer's sustainability work. The Sustainability Roadmap includes tools for defining materiality: the roadmap guides impact assessment and the collection of stakeholder expectations.
With the help of the workshop, we will form the customer's first sustainability program, and the first concrete goals for sustainability work are named. The workshop will discuss how to manage sustainability and the practices of reporting that suit the needs of the company and stakeholders.
The Soft landing on Sustainability -workshop includes:
- The sustainability roadmap
- The first steps of the sustainability program
- A way of managing and reporting sustainability
Benefits of the Soft landing on Sustainability -workshop:
- The roadmap provides a clear picture of sustainability from the customer's business perspective
- An inspiring start to purposeful sustainability work
- Setting the first concrete goals
- Tools for internal and external communication on accountability