With the sustainability training path, we map the customer's current competence level, help to identify the skill gaps, and build personalized Sustainability Training that will help the customer to succeed.
The Sustainability Training gives a clear picture of the sustainability, goals, and ethical policies from the customer's business perspective. The training will simultaneously form data to support the setting of sustainability objectives and measures, and provide an idea of how sustainability is perceived in the organization: does the topic seem already familiar, distant, or challenging to connect to daily tasks?
To achieve set sustainability objectives, it's important to be familiar with the level of knowledge and competence in the organization so communication and management can be developed accordingly.
The Sustainability Training includes:
- Getting familiar with the Sustainability programme or the Code of Conduct, i.e., the ethical principles, or creating them with the employees.
- Objectives and measures of the sustainability work.
- Different examples, videos, and participatory exercises that encourage employees to consider sustainability issues from their own perspective.
- Additional data to further support the sustainability work development and reporting.
Benefits of the Sustainability Training:
- The employees’ thoughts and ideas about sustainability are taken into consideration.
- Sustainability and its objectives become clearer for the personnel.
- Sustainability work will be personalized to the organization and be credible for the stakeholders.
- Data obtained from the study path helps to communicate and manage sustainability in a way that is understandable and fitting for the organization’s personnel.