Greenstep's corporate finance-services help your company with the entire investment round or other M&A-related restructuring.
The three main stepping stones are:
- The valuation and the modelling of the economic situation of your company, which creates the basics for the decision making in future restructuring activities.
- The compilation of the documents needed, like the presentation for the investors, business model plan or other investment documents.
- Mapping of the potential investors, as well as helping with the investment discussions.
- Your company gets a reliable estimate of its true value, so that your company restructuring or M&A can be executed with a, from the owners point of view, sensible valuation.
- An experienced corporate finance professional can create a presentation for the investors from the investor’s perspective and offer support in the negotiations, so that success in the investment round is more likely.