Implementation training path for management, supervisors, and staff
The purpose of the Mepco HRM user training path is to provide participants with good basic skills for the comprehensive utilization of the system in their daily operations. The training path provides an understanding of the use of the system’s different sections and provides the ability to produce high-quality reporting. In addition, the training path motivates, encourages, and supports participants to lead change in their own unit.
The purpose of the Mepco HRM training path is to:
- Strengthen the company's business processes
- Support the company's change management
- Produce the company’s change management communication
Can Greenstep Academy implement training for roles in various situations?
An example of the user training:
Mepco HRM’s basic user training for supervisors
Module 1. Personal data and management of personal data
- The objective of the training is to acquaint supervisors with the common daily use of Mepco HRM's web desktop and to give supervisors the ability to maintain and ensure the accuracy of personal data in Mepco HRM
Module 2. Daily supervisor work
- The objective of the training is to acquaint supervisors with the basics of Mepco HRM's daily supervisory work, such as the management of holidays, absences, and deputies
- The training introduces and practices the use of automatic alarms
Module 3. Exceptional situations of supervisor work
- The objective of the training is to acquaint the supervisors with the use of Mepco HRM in less frequent situations, such as monitoring well-being at work, implementing the early intervention model, and performance appraisal
Module 4. Reporting
- The objective of the training is to deepen the participants' understanding of the usability and operation of the system through case exercises
- Provides abilities for the supervisors to produce the reports they need regularly on Mepco HRM
- Through case exercises, unified capabilities are built for the comprehensive utilization of the system and to produce uniform reports
The exact content of the training program is optimized for the demands and objectives of the company on a customer-to-customer basis.