Fill in the form below and watch the recording of the webinar!
Finland needs competences and talent from abroad more than ever before. Heli Häyrynen and Kati Tuovinen discussed in our webinar 25.3.2021 about the best practices and lessons learnt during journeys in building successful multicultural teams and organizations. We also had two foreign guests, HR Business Partner Veronica Gordon and HR and Business management professional Ram Kumar, in this webinar. They both have decided to move to Finland due to interesting job opportunities. They shared their stories and lessons learnt.
Topics in the webinar:
- What kind of companies strive to recruit from abroad?
- What to decide and why before the recruitment starts?
- How to recruit from abroad?
- What to consider when planning organizational design while building multicultural teams?
- What are the key elements in successful recruitment?
- What are the best practices in on-boarding and induction?
- Why do people want to move to Finland?
- How can we attract people better to look for a job in Finland?
To be successful in building a multicultural organization, you need to shine in building great employee experience and candidate experience.
Fill in the form below and watch the recording of the webinar: