In this recorded webinar you will learn about recruiting people from abroad and building successful multicultural teams and organizations!
Finland needs competences and talent from abroad more than ever before. Heli Häyrynen and Kati Tuovinen will discuss in the video about the best practices and lessons learnt during journeys in building successful multicultural teams and organizations. We also invited two foreign guests, HR Business Partner Veronica Gordon and HR and Business management professional Ram Kumar, to the webinar. They both have decided to move to Finland due to interesting job opportunities. They will share their stories and lessons learnt.
Topics in the webinar:
- What kind of companies strive to recruit from abroad?
- What to decide and why before the recruitment starts?
- How to recruit from abroad?
- What to consider when planning organizational design while building multicultural teams?
- What are the key elements in successful recruitment?
- What are the best practices in on-boarding and induction?
- Why do people want to move to Finland?
- How can we attract people better to look for a job in Finland?
To be successful in building a multicultural organization, you need to shine in building great employee experience and candidate experience.
Do you need sparring to develop your organization or to implement personnel training? Please take contact!