Welcome to our event to hear and discuss current topics about Sustainability in Business!
Sustainability in the current world is a cornerstone of the long-term success of any company. It is an integral part of the corporate strategy, planning and performance measurements of today’s frontrunner companies. Companies that excel in corporate responsibility can turn it into their competitive advantage. This will help them to improve their financial performance and reputation as well as increase the ability to hire the best talent.
First on stage, we will see Fortum’s newly appointed SVP (Corporate Affairs, Safety and Sustainability), Nebahat Albayrak. She will be followed by a seasoned communications and sustainability veteran, Arja Suominen. The final speaker will be a board professional, well-known visionary thinker Anssi Vanjoki. In addition, Greenstep’s Sustainability Officer, Ella Tanskanen and Chairman of the Board, Tore Teir will share Greenstep’s journey of sustainability.
Time: Tuesday 24.8.2021 at 8:30-12:00
Location: Greenstep, Keilaranta 5, Espoo
- 8:30 Coffee
- 9:00-11:30 presentations (one break included):
- Opening by Tore Teir
- Sustainability and the future of business: No Purpose? No Profit! / Nebahat Albayrak
- Sustainability – the Cornerstone when building Corporate Reputation / Arja Suominen
- Greenstep’s activities in the Sustainability Field / Ella Tanskanen
- Role of the Board of Directors in the Corporate Sustainability work / Anssi Vanjoki
- 11.30-12:00 Lunch
The event will offer you great insights and discussions about sustainability, and the possibility to mingle with your colleagues live during a light lunch after the official part of the event.
We will take into account the current covid-19 situation during the event, and ensure that it will be held safely for all participants
We warmly welcome you to the event! You can also follow the event via live stream. The event is free of charge.
Save the date on your calendar and sign up to the event or live stream here:
Greenstep helps thousands of companies in the Nordics and in Estonia grow through clarity. Our team of 400+ experts:
- takes care of and automates our clients’ accounting and payroll
- jumps in to their daily operations as interim or part time CFOs and HR Managers
- implements business analytics and backbone ERP software to support their global ambitions.
We operate through 10 own offices in Finland, Sweden and Estonia, and 100+ MSI Global Alliance partners.